I'm really happy with the CCTrader platform and its new update! I have made money using it and I'm quite pleased with it. The customer support is friendly and always there when I need them. I'm new to trading and CCTrader has been an experience for me! I would highly recommend anyone who wants to trade stocks to use CCTrader and its platform. Thank you, CCTrader for all you've done!Nelson
Fast and reliable!! Been using from the start and mobile app has improved continuouslySteve
The best mobile app to trade on global markets at low price for every execution made.Jason
Excellent service and support.Mario
Have been using this company or a few months now and I'm very impressedGeorge
I find the platform meets all my investment needs and is fairly pricedAmbrose
A deeper look into the benefits
Watch List & Charting
Customise your watch lists, view what others are trading on the trade feed or check out the latest news or trading blogs. Analyse trends and much more with charting.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I open a CC Trader account?
Opening an account with CCTrader is a simple and straightforward process which only takes a couple of minutes.
To open an account, you must first make sure that you fulfill the below requirements:
- • You are 18 years old or older
- • You have a valid ID card number
- • You can provide proof of address
Click to sign up and follow the instructions to get started. By default, we’ll open a EUR, USD and GBP account for you, however, other currencies are also available on request.
Should you require assistance with opening your account, you may get in touch with us via live chat, call us on (+356) 25 688 888 or through our contact page. We’re here for you 24/7.
What investments can I make on the CCTrader trading app?
CCTrader can give you access to over 20,000 instruments. These include:
- • Stocks - We offer live trading of stocks in over 40 markets worldwide, including the US, European, Asian and Australian markets.
- • ETFs - We have a full range of over 4,000 Exchange Traded Funds and Exchange Traded Commodities which can be traded live on our platform.
- • Bonds - We feature virtually any fixed-income security on the market, be it a bond, a bond fund or a treasury bill.
- • Funds - You may buy and sell several funds, including those managed by top fund managers such as MorningStar, Credit Suisse, Caze Nove, Henderson, Barclays and others.
- • Savings - Our savings plan can help you save regularly and efficiently while making the most of compounding interest over time, starting from just €40 a month.
For our transparent fee structure, have a look here.
Looking for a particular instrument but cannot find it on the platform? You may submit an instrument request and we’ll make sure to add it as soon as possible.
Is the CCTrader trading app good for beginners?
CCTrader offers direct market access and speed of execution and is intended for knowledgeable and experienced individuals taking their own investment decisions.
Having said that, we can offer you all the support you need to get you started. You may head to our blog to read our educational articles about the latest IPOs, market news, as well as tips and tricks for successful trading.
You can also connect with like-minded individuals by joining our community, where you can give us feedback, suggest features and let us know what works and what doesn’t.
And of course, our support desk is available anytime, any day to solve your problems, offer expert insights or help you navigate the ups and downs of the markets.
What is a watchlist on the CCTrader trading app and how can I set it up?
A watchlist is a list of securities monitored for potential investing opportunities.
On the CCTrader platform you can customise your watchlists, while you can also analyse trends, view what others are trading in the discovery section or stay up-to-date with the latest news and trading blogs.
In addition, you may create a watchlist of several trading instruments so that you can make more informed and opportune investment decisions.
To set up your watchlist follow these simple steps:
- • Click on the watchlist tab on the app’s dashboard, where you’ll find a list of popular instruments.
- • Next, click on the settings icon found on the left-hand side of your screen.
- • Type the instrument you would like to add and click on it so that it will be added to the list.
If the instrument you are typing cannot be found from the list, you may send an instrument request to our traders.
How do live orders work on the CCTrader trading app?
A live order is an instruction you send to purchase or sell an instrument.
CC Trader supports stop-loss orders, conditional orders and limit orders, while more order types are in the pipeline so that you can execute your trading plan with ease.
When you place an order, this will be executed according to the current market price. However, when you set a limit for buying orders, you order will be executed according to your limit price or lower, whereas when you set a limit on a selling order, this will be executed according to your limit price or at a higher price than your limit.
On the other hand, a stop loss is an order type which allows the investor to trigger a sale order at a certain price level. For instance, when the current market price is €100, but a stop loss order is placed at €95. Once the market price falls to €95 or below, a sale order is triggered.