- What security do I have when investing through CCTrader ?
CCTrader is brought to you by Calamatta Cuschieri, which is the largest financial services company in Malta. The company pioneered the Maltese financial services industry in 1972 and operates under a Category 3 licence that is regulated by the Malta Financial Services Authority.
Client’s funds are held separately from the company’s assets at all times and are recognised as client funds.
Client’s Assets are kept in safe custody and recognised as client assets.
Calamatta Cuschieri forms part of the Investors Compensation Scheme whilst client funds are held mainly with Major Banks that are covered by the Depositor Compensation Scheme all of which recognise that funds are client funds.
- I would like to transfer my investments to CCTrader, how can I do this?
The process of transferring investments is fairly straightforward. If you would like to transfer investments to your account with CCTrader, please contact us on [email protected] and our operations team will guide you through the process.
- What is the minimum deposit required to open an account?
There is no minimum initial deposit required when opening a CCTrader account unless you request a secure key. By default we will open a EUR, USD and GBP account for you. Other currencies are available on request.
- What are your trading desk support hours?
Our trading desk phone and email support is from 8.30 am to 7.30 pm from Monday to Friday including all public holidays. We plan to extend this to 10.00 pm in the near future.
- How do I open an account?
To open an account, click here.
Opening an account online only takes a couple of minutes and is straight forward.
For assistance with opening an account you may call the online support team directly on (+356) 25 688 888 or contact us here.
- How do I fund my account?
One of the easiest and cost effective ways to fund you account is via Bank transfer. Calamatta Cuschieri has various client accounts with the major Banks. Click here for more details regarding the funding of your account or you can download the account details from here.
You may also fund your account by send a cheque payable to Calamatta Cuschieri Investment Services Ltd – Clients a/c to P.O. Box, 349 Valletta, Malta.
Please note: When funding a new account, it is recommended that you inform us via email or phone so as to ensure that the funds are credited to your account immediately.
- What services do you offer and what are the trading fees?
Our pricing section contains full information on all our rates and services information.
You can also download the list of services and applicable rates here.
- What Investments will I be able to trade?
CCTrader offers a comprehensive range of investments such as:
- Stocks & ETF’s – On all the major stock exchanges.
- Bonds – Virtually any bond available on the market is available, we deal directly in the market.
- Funds – we offer a full range of funds at competitive rates.
- Savings Plans– You can also create an online savings plan and manage your savings with full flexibility. Start saving from just €40 a month.
If you cannot find an investment you are looking for on CCTrader, you may submit an instrument request within the system and we will add it ASAP.
- I would like training on CCTrader, can you provide me with this?
Yes, you can contact us on (+356) 25 688 888 to set an appointment for a demonstration or we can guide you over the phone.
- How do I trade with CCTrader and what service should I expect to receive as a client?
Even though trading is fully available online, we take pride in the level of personal service that we offer to clients.
As an online client, you are provided with access to a support desk and the trading desk both via phone and also via our secure messaging system.
Should you prefer to do so, you can contact one of our Investment advisors or set an appointment at our offices.
- How secure is CCTrader?
Our platform also offers the world leading Vasco two-factor authentication making unauthorised login virtually impossible.We also encrypt all traffic using SSL and have various other security measures in place to protect your account.
Furthermore, we will only allow funds to be sent to the bank account from where the account was originally funded.
- Where can I find the W-8BEN, W-8BEN Form Sample Guide and the W-8BEN-E (corporate) documents?
You can download the above mentioned documents by clicking on the below links:
- W-8BEN – This document should be completed by all Non-US persons wishing to invest in investments that are US domiciled.
- W-8BEN Form Sample Guide – This document is a sample guide of the W-8BEN form.
- W-8BEN-E (corporate) – This document should be completed by all Non-US CORPORATES wishing to invest in investments that are US domiciled.
- Download Trading Terms and Conditons
Download our Trading Terms and Conditions
- Download Terms and Conditions
Download our Terms and Conditions
- Download Best Execution Policy document?
Download the Best Execution Policy document
- How do I transfer certificated Malta Stock Exchange Instruments to CC Nominee?
You can download the transfer to nominee form here Transfer to Nominee
By transferring your Malta Stock Exchange Holdings from certificated format (manual offline trading) to Calamatta Cuschieri Nominee you can trade instantly and gain access to the order book.