Equity SeminarBy CCTrader - February 3, 2017 |
The Equity Investment Seminar is Now Fully Booked. To add your name to the waiting list or to register for future seminars please send an email to [email protected]
Investing in global companies via equities (stocks) is one of the ways to achieve potential long-term growth within an investment portfolio. History has shown that equities can be great investments over the long term. Despite recession, war, natural disasters, corporate scandals and other financial crises, equities have historically offered higher long-term growth potential than many other types of investments. Many companies also distribute income in the form of dividend payments making them an attractive consideration as part of an investment portfolio.
This first part of this seminar entitled, ‘Investing in Your Future through Equities’ will:
- Present our macroeconomic view of the current markets and forecasts for 2017
- Give a better understanding of how equities work and tips on how to select performing stocks
- Give a better understanding of how to include equities as part of your investment portfolio and possible strategies to adopt
- Explain how analysts at Calamatta Cuschieri go about selecting stocks which are added to the equity list.
The second part of the seminar will give a practical demonstration of our online trading platform, CCTrader and will cover the following:
- How to setup an account swiftly
- Tips on how to use this platform
- A live demonstration that explains how to use charting
- An explanation of how to interpret the live order book on the Malta Stock Exchange.
- How to use price alerts, stop loss and more.
- 2 NEW CCTrader Feature will also be launched at the seminar!
- A preview to the new CCTrader Desktop version that will be launched in Spring.
Question and answers will be available for both parts of the seminar; we invite everyone attending to participate. When registering online, you can also submit your question beforehand and we will answer the most popular questions during the seminar.
Please find more information about the seminar below.
A copy of the agenda will be available shortly.
If you wish to register your attendance, please fill in the form below.
Attendance is free and on a first come first serve basis. For more information about this seminar, please call on 25 688 688.